Monday, April 20, 2009

I never


I never met someone like you before.


I never regret knowing you years ago.

It’s like every day I just met and knew u,

Like every day is our celebration of life.


No one ever knows me better than you do.

No one ever cares for me like you do.

No one ever understands every single thing I do and say like you do.

There’s no one, only you who know and understand me well.


I never shared my happiness and sadness with anyone else.

It’s you whom I turn to share everything I keep in mind and heart.

And I just love sharing all those moments and thoughts with you.


I never treat anyone else the way I treat u.

I never love anyone more than I love u.

Cause it’s only you whom I trust and love most.

Love you and will always be.


I promise that I’ll never forget you,

I will always smile and cherish my life with you,

as the memories of your sweet face are always fresh in my mind

and your warm love kisses my lips and my heart every single of my heart beat.

I will stay in deep love with you forever.

And this is my promise that I’ll never forget to love and miss you.



Lots of love,

AdEq




meow-meow: this is dedicated to you-know-who-are.

0 comments:

 

* A Story To Share * Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template